CSLIS 2015 Panel Discussion (Part Two)
This is the second and final part of the panel discussion from the 2015 C.S. Lewis and Inklings Society (CSLIS) Conference that was at the end of March. The keynote speakers were Dr. Jerry Root and Dr. Diana Glyer. William O'Flaherty moderated the session that was held at Grove City College (in PA) this year (the annual conference is at a different location each year). Here are the questions addressed for this segment:
- Where does Lewis derive his authority for his ideas?
- What was Lewis's beliefs about Universalism?
- What advice could you give on the writing process and the preparation of and introduction to Christian apologetics for someone wanting to be an author?
- Why did the Lewis/Tolkien friendship breakdown?
- What would you advise a student considering whether or not to do a graduate degree?
- - - - -